flink-user mailing list archives

From Nico Kruber <n...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: System properties when submitting flink job to YARN Session
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:56:32 GMT
Hi Jins,
I'm not sure whether you can define a system property, but you can include it
in the program arguments of "flink run [OPTIONS] <jar-file> <arguments>"

You may also be able to define system properties but these are probably only
valid in your main() function executed within the flink run script, not any
operators run on other JVM nodes. Have you tried that?

Nico