flink-user mailing list archives

From Biplob Biswas <revolutioni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flink QueryableState with Sliding Window on RocksDB
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 11:24:38 GMT
Hi Fabian,

I read about the process function and it seems a perfect fit for my
requirement. Although while reading more about queryable-state I found that
its not meant to do lookups within job (Your comment in the following link).

The thing is I wanted to maintain a local state store which is queryable
within the same job such that one operator creates and updates it and then
another operator queries the store based on a given key.

I was hoping this to be possible but it seems not to be the case, can you
shed some light and if possible recommend some alternatives?

Regards,
Biplob