flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Read configuration instead of hard code
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 11:51:56 GMT
Hi Desheng,

Flink programs are defined in a regular Java main() method. They are
executed on the Flink Client (usually the JobManeger) when submitted,
you can add arbirary additional logic (like reading a file from an NFS)
to the code. After retrieving the Kafka Info you can pass it to the
Flink connector constructor.

Regards,
Timo