flink-user mailing list archives

From "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink cluster : Client is not connected to any Elasticsearch nodes!
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:14:20 GMT
Hi Dhinesh,

One other thing that came to mind: the Elasticsearch 2 connector, by default, uses ES 2.3.5.
If you’re using an Elasticsearch 2 with major version higher than that, you need to build
the connector with the matching version.
When running lower major version clients against a higher major version ES installation, this
exception is very common.

Best,
Gordon