flink-user mailing list archives

From "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dynamic add sink to flink
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 15:30:59 GMT
Hi,

The Flink Kafka Producer allows writing to multiple topics beside the default topic.
To do this, you can override the configured default topic by implementing the `getTargetTopic`
method on the `KeyedSerializationSchema`.
That method is invoked for each record, and if a value is returned, the record will be routed
to that topic instead of the default one.

Does this address what you have in mind?

Cheers,
Gordon