flink-user mailing list archives

From "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running job in "dry mode"?
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 08:07:59 GMT
Hi Maciek,

Is there any particular reason why you do not wish to start running the Kafka sources on the
test run?
Otherwise, it would be perfectly fine to start the test job for testing to see if everything
works, and keep that savepoint eventually for the non-dry run.

Also, what our integration tests for migrating across Flink versions typically do is have
some dummy collection source (`fromElements`) for the test job.

Cheers,
Gordon