flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Latency and Throughput
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:25:45 GMT
Hello,

You don't have to measure anything yourself, since Flink exposes
throughput/latency metrics as described in the System metrics/latency
tracking sections of the metrics documentation.

You only have to setup a reporter that fetches these metrics (see the
reporter section) and calculate sum/averages across the job.

Regards,
Chesnay