flink-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Pryakhin <m.prya...@gmail.com>
Subject Add custom configuration files to TMs classpath on YARN
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:35:06 GMT
Hi all,

I run my flink job on yarn cluster and need to supply job configuration parameters via configuration
file alongside with the job jar. (configuration file can't be packaged into jobs jar file).
I tried to put the configuration file into the folder that is passed via --yarnship option
to the flink run command, then this file is copied to the yarn cluster and added to JVM class
path like 'path/application.conf' but is ignored by TM JVM as it is neither jar(zip) file
nor directory...

A looked through the YarnClusterDescriptor class where the ENV_FLINK_CLASSPATH is built and
haven't found any option to to tell flink (YarnClusterDescriptor especially) to add my configuration
file to the TM JVM classpath... Is there any way to do so? If not do you consider to have
such an ability to add files? (like in spark I just can pass any files via --files option)

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Mike Pryakhin