flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Async I/O & async-http-client & Netty
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 15:29:24 GMT
Hi Philipp,

Thanks for the heads-up. I think it fails because Flink uses a different version of Netty
that has an incompatible method signature or is missing that method completely. By placing
it in the lib folder the different Netty version is in the user code class loader, which means
that your code uses that version of Netty. I think.

Best,
Aljoscha