flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Storm topology running in flink.
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 10:01:30 GMT
Hi,

I’m afraid the Storm compatibility layer has not been touched in a while and was never more
than a pet project. Do you have an actual use case for running Storm topologies on top of
Flink? Do be honest, I think it might be easier to simply port spouts to Flink SourceFunctions
and bolts to a FlatMapFunction or a ProcessFunction.

Best,
Aljoscha