flink-user mailing list archives

From Michael Reid <reidmichaelja...@gmail.com>
Subject Flink 1.3 REST API wrapper for Scala
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 02:36:22 GMT
I'm currently working on a project where I need to manage jobs
programmatically without being tied to Flink, so I wrote a small,
asynchronous Scala wrapper around the Flink REST API. I decided to open
source the project in case anyone else needs something similar. Source is
at https://github.com/mjreid/flink-rest-scala-wrapper , library is
available on maven central at com.github.mjreid:flink-wrapper_2.11:0.0.1.

Currently it supports basic job management functionality (uploading JARs,
starting jobs, cancelling jobs) and a few of the job monitoring REST
endpoints. There are a few monitoring endpoints which I didn't need for my
use case, so they aren't implemented right now, but I would be happy to
implement them if there's any interest. Any comments and/or feedback is
appreciated!

Thanks,

- Mike