flink-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Wysakowicz <wysakowicz.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flink CEP not emitting timed out events properly
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:15:22 GMT
It is possible that two Watermarks will be passed through the Stream, but
at an operator that has more than one input streams(in your case from
different topics and partitions) the smallest Watermark is considered valid
and passed downstream.

Z pozdrowieniami! / Cheers!

Dawid Wysakowicz

*Data/Software Engineer*