flink-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Pryakhin <m.prya...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't get my job restarted on job manager failures
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:23:35 GMT
Hello,

I'm currently trying to check whether my job is restarted in case of Job Manager failure.
The job is submitted as a single job on YARN with the following options set in the flink-conf.yaml:

restart-strategy: fixed-delay
restart-strategy.fixed-delay.attempts: 3
restart-strategy.fixed-delay.delay: 10 s

Then I kill the Job Manager container. After that YARN starts a new Job Manager container
but the job is not started.
What am I doing wrong? Do I need something else to be configured to enable job restarts on
JM failure?

I'm using flink 1.3 Hadoop 2.6

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,