flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: User self resource file.
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:54:36 GMT
I’m sensing this is related to your other question about adding a method to the RuntimeContext.
Would it be possible to extract the resources from the Jar when submitting the program and
placing them in the distributed cache? Files can be registered using StreamExecutionEnvironment.registerCachedFile(String
filePath, String name) and retrieved using RuntimeContext.getDistributedCache().

Best,
Aljoscha