flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to perform multiple stream join functionality
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 15:36:51 GMT
What is the case that you’re trying to implement? For joining two streams you can use a CoProcessFunction,
i.e.

stream1.connect(stream2).process(new MyCoProcessFunction())

For more than one streams you can tag each of the incoming streams with a tag that specifies
the stream that they’re coming from. Then union them and process in a single ProcessFunction
and tweeze the elements from the different streams apart based on their tag.

In both cases you would keep the data for joining within Flink state.

Best,
Aljoscha