flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Checkpointing with RocksDB as statebackend
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 15:21:32 GMT
Hi Vinay,

When you say HDFS usage is low and nothing is getting flushed to disk, what do you mean by
that? RocksDB will not flush to disk, only checkpoints will get written to HDFS and then you
can check in HDFS how big the checkpointed state actually is.

Have you tried running with this newer version of Flink without checkpointing? I.e. do you
also see the growing heap memory there?

Best,
Aljoscha