flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't kill a job which contains a while loop in the main method before it be submitted
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:32:40 GMT
Hi,

Could you post a short snipped so that we see how your code works. If the call to jedis is
in the main() method before executing Flink then the problem is actually out of Flink’s
power.

Best,
Aljoscha

> On 14. Jun 2017, at 06:09, XiangWei Huang <xw.huang.hz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I met a problem when use jedis in flink.When using jedis to get a connection to redis
 if the redis server is not available then jedis will keep trying and
> never end,the problem is that the job’s status is not set to RUNNING by flink, that
means it can’t be killed by flink.The only way to break this look is to