flink-user mailing list archives

From Nico Kruber <n...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: a lot of connections in state "CLOSE_WAIT"
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:05:31 GMT
Hi XiangWei,
this could be a resource leak, i.e. a socket not getting closed, but I was
unable to reproduce that behaviour. Maybe Chesnay (cc'd) has an idea on how/
where this may happen.

Can you tell us a bit more on what you where doing / how the webinterface was
used? Is there a way to reproduce the behaviour?

Nico

PS: please don't post text output as images - this makes reading/finding the
email and following the thread much more complicated. Please copy the text
instead.