flink-user mailing list archives

From sohimankotia <sohimanko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Partitioner is spending around 2 to 4 minutes while pushing data to next operator
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:30:55 GMT
Few last doubts :

1. So If I increase parallelism latency will decrease because load will get
distributed  ?
2. But if load will increase latency will also increase if parallelism is
more ?
3. Let's say If I remove partitioner , and Hbase Op is still there in Flat
map . Then also this latency would be there ?
4. If yes in point 3 , then latency would from reading elements from kafka ?