flink-user mailing list archives

From "ani.desh1512" <ani.desh1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MapR libraries shading issue
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 17:35:56 GMT
Again as I mentioned in the MapR thread,

So, after some more digging, I found out that you can make flink use the
default java truststore by passing
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts as JVM_ARGS
for Flink.
I tested this approach with AWS, datadog along with MapR Streams and Tables
and it seems to have worked as of now.

I am not sure if this is the right approach, but if it indeed is then we
should include it in the Flink Mapr documentation.