flink-user mailing list archives

From sohimankotia <sohimanko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Partitioner is spending around 2 to 4 minutes while pushing data to next operator
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:23:47 GMT
Hi Chesnay,

I have data categorized on some attribute(Key in partition ) which will be
having n possible values.  As of now job is enabled for only one value of
that attribute . In couple of days we will enable all values of attribute
with more parallelism so each attribute's type data get processed in single
instance .

So, while running with parallelism 1 I just observed the 2 to 4 minutes
latency from map -> p -> flatmap