flink-user mailing list archives

From nragon <nuno.goncal...@wedotechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Related datastream
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 18:27:20 GMT
The reason I'm doing it on stream is because i can have many records in
memory and I want to execute this in an ordinary laptop. With streaming i
can achieve this. So i set my links between a and c with 0..4 meaning each
record from a can have between 0 or 4 records, same for b. But for now leta
consider each record from a and b originates a record from c.
With dataset api would be easy, but don't know about memory issues.