flink-user mailing list archives

From Biplob Biswas <revolutioni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flink CEP not emitting timed out events properly
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:34:15 GMT
Hi Kostas,

Thanks for that suggestion, I would try that next, I have out of order
events on one of my Kafka topics and that's why I am using
BoundedOutOfOrdernessTimestampExtractor(), now that this doesn't work as
expected I would try to work with the Base class as you suggested.

Although this behaviour is not at all consistent and not what I was
expecting, will update with the results which I get from my experiments.

Thanks again,
Biplob