I was able to get it work, albeit probably not the best solution, by calling the table function twice and assigning different column aliases

On Tue, May 9, 2017, 12:43 AM Fabian Hueske <fhueske@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

it might be a problem, that your TableFunction is called like an attribute (both are called fields).
If that's not the case, can you provide more information?

- Is there an error message?
  - Yes: what's the error message
  - No: what's the output and what would you expect?
- Is this for batch or streaming?

Thanks, Fabian

I want to do something like the following

            .join("fields(fields) as (name, content)")
            .where("text = 'password for user' && name='text' && !content.like('%accepted%') && name='appname' && content.like('%hostd%')")

Fields collects 4 rows in this case which contain those values

This doesn't work with flink 1.2. Is there a way to accomplish this?

--

Sent from my phone

--

Sent from my phone