flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release 1.3.0 RC0 (Non voting, testing release candidate)
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 08:00:24 GMT
This RC (and 1.4-SNAPSHOT for that matter) cannot be compiled on Windows
due to the rat-plugin not detecting certain test savepoints as binary
files. The files in question are the "savepoints" created by the
StreamOperatorTestHarness.

This is not a new problem and has happened before, but we need a better
way to deal with this than me fixing it afterwards whenever it pops up.
We may want to exclude all files without extensions in the test/resource
folders, or look into a CI option to verify that the compilation on
Windows works.