flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Group already contains a Metric with the name 'latency'
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 12:43:19 GMT
Generally this isn't an issue; it only means that for some operators the
latency metrics will not be available. The underlying issue is that the
metric system has no way to differentiate operators except by their
name; if the names are identical you end up with a collision.

If you're not using the latency metrics there's nothing to worry about.
To prevent this warning from occurring you will have to give every
operator a unique name.