flink-user mailing list archives

From Shannon Carey <sca...@expedia.com>
Subject Re: JobManager Web UI
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 20:37:57 GMT
Since YARN must support people running multiple Flink clusters, the JobManager web UI binds
to an ephemeral port by default (to prevent port usage conflicts). Also, the AM (and web UI)
may be placed on any of the Yarn nodes. Therefore, if you wanted to access it directly instead
of through the Yarn web proxy, you'd have to find what machine and port it is running on.

-Shannon

From: Shravan R <skr989@gmail.com<mailto:skr989@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 12:43 PM
To: <user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>>
Subject: JobManager Web UI

I am running flink-1.1.4 on Cloudera distributed Hadoop (Yarn).
I am not able to get through JobManager webUI through http://<jobmanager-host>:8081.
I am able to get to it through
Yarn Running applications ---> application master. My flink-conf.yaml has jobmanager.web.port:
8081.

Amy I missing something here?

- Shravan