flink-user mailing list archives

From Luis Lázaro <lalaz...@keedio.com>
Subject Re: Flink UI records received/sent chained-unchained operators
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 12:34:52 GMT

Hi Chesnay, thank you very much for your help.

I'll show screenshots of the tests I've done:

snapshot#3: of the 2 filters global operator (map-> filter-> filter) I removed the last,
and I added his argument as a condition of the former.
	   Counter Records sent is correct.

snapshot#4: metrics for execution plan snapshot#3

snapshot#5:
> Does this happen every time?
Yes, it seems to happen every time the global operator (map->filter->filter) chains
two filters

snapshot#6: metrics for execution plan snapshot#5

snapshot#7: similar to screenshot#2 (first mail). Counter Records sent is correct.

At the moment I can not provide metrics via JMX.
I will continue testing.

Thanks again Chesnay.

Best regards, Luis.