flink-user mailing list archives

From Sathi Chowdhury <Sathi.Chowdh...@elliemae.com>
Subject How can I increase Flink managed memory?
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 16:55:16 GMT
Hello Flink Dev and Community
I have 5 task managers each tie 64 GB of memory
I am running flink on yarn with task manager heap taskmanager.heap.mb: 563200
Link still shows that it is using about 21 GB memory leaving 35 GB available..how and what
can I do to fix it?
Please suggest
Thanks
Sathi
=============Notice to Recipient: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous
e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged,
and intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing,
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its
attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you. =============