flink-user mailing list archives

From Joe Olson <jo4...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Job ID
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 18:35:34 GMT
That's good news! Do you have a JIRA for that feature, so I can keep an eye on it?

_____________________________
From: Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai <tzulitai@apache.org<mailto:tzulitai@apache.org>>
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 12:18 AM
Subject: Re: Job ID
To: <user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>>

Hi Joe,

AFAIK, this currently isn’t possible through the DataStream API.
You’ll be able to get a JobExecutionResult which contains the job id from the execute()
call, but that’s blocked until the streaming job finishes.

There are plans for a new DataStream client that allows querying job info (job id, current
accumulator results, etc.), perhaps that is something you’re looking for?
As of now, I think querying the REST interface would be the way to go.

Cheers,
Gordon

On 9 May 2017 at 11:47:43 AM, Joe Olson (jo4243@outlook.com<mailto:jo4243@outlook.com>)