flink-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Joining on multiple row values produced by TableFunction
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 07:43:22 GMT
Hi,

it might be a problem, that your TableFunction is called like an attribute
(both are called fields).
If that's not the case, can you provide more information?

- Is there an error message?
  - Yes: what's the error message
  - No: what's the output and what would you expect?
- Is this for batch or streaming?

Thanks, Fabian