flink-user mailing list archives

From Mathias Eriksen Otkjær <meo...@student.aau.dk>
Subject Bushy plan execution
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 08:54:47 GMT
Hi

We have attempted to create a bushy logical plan for Flink, but we are not certain whether
it actually gets executed in parallel or in a linear fashion inside Flink (we are certain
that it works, as we get the same results now as we did using SQL in the table API). How can
we confirm that such a plan does indeed get executed in the parallel fashion that we expect
and on different taskmanagers? Should we just trust the framework to execute our query plan
with operations running in parallel, or should we somehow manually set the parallelism of
the individual join operations inside flink?

Thanks,

Jesper and Mathias