flink-user mailing list archives

From Fritz Budiyanto <fbudi...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Job ID
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 04:44:23 GMT
Hi Gordon,

Please add job’s computed SHA-1 as well if possible, so I can have the client code to automate
uploading / replacing job if the computed SHA-1 is different

—
Fritz

> On May 8, 2017, at 10:18 PM, Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai <tzulitai@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Joe,
>
> AFAIK, this currently isn’t possible through the DataStream API.
> You’ll be able to get a JobExecutionResult which contains the job id from the execute()
call, but that’s blocked until the streaming job finishes.

> There are plans for a new DataStream client that allows querying job info (job id, current
accumulator results, etc.), perhaps that is something you’re looking for?

wrote:

>> I've got a job name, and need the job id. Is there a way to get this via the java
API? I know I can get it via the rest interface. Is there an equivalent API call in the streaming
API?