flink-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Kloudas <k.klou...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Long running time based Patterns
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 14:42:33 GMT
Hi Moiz,

You are on Flink 1.2 or 1.3?
In Flink 1.2 (latest stable) there are no known issues, so this will work correctly.
Keep in mind that without any conditions (where-clauses), you will only get all possible
2-tuples of incoming elements, which could also be done with a simple process function I would
say.

In Flink 1.3 (unreleased) there is this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6445
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6445>

Thanks,
Kostas

> On May 4, 2017, at 1:45 PM, Moiz S Jinia <moiz.jinia@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does Flink (with a persistent State backend such as RocksDB) work well with long running
Patterns of this type? (running into days)