flink-user mailing list archives

From Biplob Biswas <revolutioni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No Alerts with FinkCEP
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 12:29:48 GMT
Hi Kostas,

My application didn't have any timestamp extractor nor my events had any
timestamp. Still I was using event time for processing it, probably that's
why it was blocked.

Now I removed the part where I mention timechracteristics as Event time and
it works now.

For example:

Previously:

StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment();
env.setStreamTimeCharacteristic(TimeCharacteristic.EventTime);
env.getConfig().setAutoWatermarkInterval(1000);

And MyEvent was (No field for timestamp):

public class BAMEvent {
  private String id;
  private String eventName;
  private String eventId;