flink-user mailing list archives

From yunfan123 <yunfanfight...@foxmail.com>
Subject How can I handle backpressure with event time.
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 10:21:39 GMT
For example, I want to merge two kafka topics (named topicA and topicB) by
the specific key with a max timeout.
I use event time and class BoundedOutOfOrdernessTimestampExtractor to
generate water mark.
When some partitions of topicA be delayed by backpressure, and the delays
exceeds my max timeout.
It results in all of my delayed partition in topicA (also corresponding data
in topicB) can't be merged.
What I want is if backpressure happens, consumers can only consume depends
on my event time.