flink-user mailing list archives

From Rami Al-Isawi <Rami.Al-Is...@comptel.com>
Subject Problem: Please check that all IDs specified via `uid(String)` are unique.
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 10:59:52 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to set uids. I keep getting this (Flink.1.2):

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Hash collision on user-specified
ID. Most likely cause is a non-unique ID. Please check that all IDs specified via `uid(String)`
are unique.

Here is the code snippet.

public DataStream<UserAction> processUserActions(DataStream<UserRaw> userRawDataStream,
Time duration, Sonar.ReportSpan span) {
    return userRawDataStream.map(userRaw->new UserActionValue(userRaw)).startNewChain().uid("111111")
             .keyBy("userRaw.eventRaw.env_key","userRaw.eventRaw.tag","userRaw.eventRaw."+span.name(),"userRaw.type")
            .window(GlobalWindows.create())
            .trigger(new TimedTrigger(duration))
            .sum("count")//.startNewChain().uid("22222222")
            .map(userActionsCount->new UserAction(userActionsCount,span));//.startNewChain().uid("33333333");

}

I made sure that they are unique and even with one uid, the error is there. I guess there
is an easy fix, but I cannot see it.

Regards,

-Rami

Disclaimer: This message and any attachments thereto are intended solely for the addressed
recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail (including any attachments
thereto) without producing, distributing or retaining any copies thereof. Any review, dissemination
entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. Thank you.