Hi Aljoscha,
thanks for the reply, it was not urgent and I was aware of the FF...btw, congratulations for it, I saw many interesting talks!
Flink community has grown a lot since it was Stratosphere ;)
Just one last question: in many of my use cases it could be helpful to see how many of the created splits were "consumed" by an inputFormat/source.
Is it possible to monitor this part somewhere in the dashboards or with a custom metric?