flink-user mailing list archives

From Maximilian Bode <maximilian.b...@tngtech.com>
Subject Re: flink testing
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:26:46 GMT
Hi Georg,

Have a look at (Streaming)MultipleProgramsTestBase (https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-test-utils-parent/flink-test-utils/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/util/StreamingMultipleProgramsTestBase.java
| https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-test-utils-parent/flink-test-utils/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/test/util/MultipleProgramsTestBase.java).

Best regards,
Max

> Am 23.04.2017 um 17:19 schrieb Georg Heiler <georg.kf.heiler@gmail.com>:
>
> Spark testing base https://github.com/holdenk/spark-testing-base offers some Base classes
to use when writing tests with Spark which make it simpler to write unit tests for functions
in spark i.e. you do not manually need to instantiate a spark context / flink execution environment
for each test case.

> You've written an awesome program in Spark and now its time to write some tests. Only
you find yourself writing the code to setup and tear down local mode Spark in between each
suite and you say to your self: This is not my beautiful code.