flink-user mailing list archives

From Vasiliki Kalavri <vasilikikala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graph iteration with triplets or access to edges
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 12:49:42 GMT
Hi Marc,

you can access the edge values inside the ScatterFunction using the
getEdges() method. For an example look at SingleSourceShortestPaths [1]
which sums up edge values to compute distances.

I hope that helps!
-Vasia.

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-libraries/flink-gelly-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/graph/examples/SingleSourceShortestPaths.java#L115