flink-user mailing list archives

From kant kodali <kanth...@gmail.com>
Subject Comparsion between Flink vs Kafka Stream Processing
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 21:24:23 GMT
Hi All,

I have simple question. Here is a article
<https://www.confluent.io/blog/apache-flink-apache-kafka-streams-comparison-guideline-users/>
that
addresses the differences between Flink vs Kafka Streaming (in fact there
is a table if you scroll down). While I understand those are the
differences I hardly find it being any useful because if a unit work can be
done in one way or the other then one can never be certain why they picked
a certain way so my question really is and it would be really helpful to
know what is possible with Flink that is not possible with Kafka Streaming ?

Thanks!