flink-user mailing list archives

From "Kaepke, Marc" <marc.kae...@haw-hamburg.de>
Subject has insufficient permissions to access it - Error
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2017 15:41:28 GMT
Hi,

if I run my small Gelly application on IntelliJ (macOS and Ubuntu as well) I have this error:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File /org/apache/flink/gelly/gellyTutorials/out.munmun_twitter_social
does not exist or the user running Flink ('marc') has insufficient permissions to access it.
	at org.apache.flink.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem.getFileStatus(LocalFileSystem.java:102)
	at org.apache.flink.api.common.io.FileInputFormat.createInputSplits(FileInputFormat.java:473)
	at org.apache.flink.api.common.io.FileInputFormat.createInputSplits(FileInputFormat.java:62)
	at org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionJobVertex.<init>(ExecutionJobVertex.java:194)
	... 26 more

How can I fix it?

Bests,
Marc