flink-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Kloudas <k.klou...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Generate Timestamps and emit Watermarks - unordered events - Kafka source
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:21:47 GMT
Perfect!

Thanks a lot for testing it Luis!
And keep us posted if you find anything else.
As you may have seen the CEP library is undergoing heavy refactoring for the upcoming release.

Kostas

> On Apr 25, 2017, at 12:30 PM, Luis Lázaro <lalazaro@keedio.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Aljoscha and Kostas, thanks in advance.
>
> Kostas, i followed your recommendation and it seems to be working fine.
>
> I did:
> - upgrade to 1.3.-SNAPSHOT from master branch.
> - try assign timestamp and emit watermarks using AscendingTimestampExtractor: alerts
are correct (do not process late events as normal ones) and i get a lot of warning about violated
ascending monotony (its ok, my events are not ordered in time).
> - try assign timestamp and emit watermarks using BoundedOutOfOrdernessTimestampExtractor:
alerts are correct.