flink-user mailing list archives

From Jürgen Thomann <juergen.thom...@innogames.com>
Subject Changing timeout for cancel command
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 11:04:15 GMT
Hi,

We currently get the following exception if we cancel a job which writes
to Hadoop:
ERROR org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.fs.bucketing.BucketingSink
- Error while trying to hflushOrSync! java.io.InterruptedIOException:
Interrupted while waiting for data to be acknowledged by pipeline

This causes problem if we cancel a job with creating a savepoint and
resubmitting the job because the file is sometimes at the end smaller
than the file size specified in the valid-length file.

Is there a way to increase the time out during cancel to give the flush
a bit more time? We currently lose events if this happens.

Best,
Jürgen