flink-user mailing list archives

From Steve Jerman <st...@kloudspot.com>
Subject Re: In-Memory data grid
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 17:23:59 GMT
I had a DB look up to do and  used com.google.common.cache.Cache with a 10 sec timeout:

private static Cache<String, String> locationCache = CacheBuilder.newBuilder().maximumSize(1000).expireAfterAccess(10,
TimeUnit.SECONDS).build();

Seemed to help a lot with throughput….

Steve

On Apr 3, 2017, at 10:55 AM, nragon <nuno.goncalves@wedotechnologies.com<mailto:nuno.goncalves@wedotechnologies.com>>