flink-user mailing list archives

From sohimankotia <sohimanko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why I am getting Null pointer exception while accessing RuntimeContext in FlinkKafkaProducer010 ?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:15:47 GMT
Thanks for Reply Gordon . I am not doing any unit test . Its production code
.

public class MyClass extends FlinkKafkaProducer010<BasicInfoTuple>

and then

incrementCounter("items-not-found", this.getRuntimeContext());

--
View this message in context: http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Why-I-am-getting-Null-pointer-exception-while-accessing-RuntimeContext-in-FlinkKafkaProducer010-tp12633p12635.html