flink-user mailing list archives

From sohimankotia <sohimanko...@gmail.com>
Subject Why I am getting Null pointer exception while accessing RuntimeContext in FlinkKafkaProducer010 ?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 10:35:17 GMT
I have a class extending FlinkKafkaProducer010 . In Invoke method I am using
this.getRuntimeContext to increment flink counter .

But I am getting null value of RuntimeContext which is leading to
NullPointerException .

Using Flink 1.2

--
View this message in context: http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Why-I-am-getting-Null-pointer-exception-while-accessing-RuntimeContext-in-FlinkKafkaProducer010-tp12633.html