flink-user mailing list archives

From Sathi Chowdhury <Sathi.Chowdh...@elliemae.com>
Subject Re: Flink Application Log :Custom Log properties
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 07:01:38 GMT
Thanks Sunil, this is also a question I wanted to ask to the forum. How to separate application
log (aggregated to a file ) just similar to yarn log aggregation but capture flink process
related logs from all workers and get it in one central location.
I would love to hear suggestion and stories around if someone is running flink pipeline in
production, how are they instrumenting the error logs etcc.
Thanks
Sathi