flink-user mailing list archives

From Felix Neutatz <neut...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Benchmarking streaming frameworks
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:00:53 GMT
Hi,

our team already created a benchmark framework for batch processing
(including MR,Yarn, Spark, Flink), maybe you like to extend it for
streaming: https://github.com/peelframework/peel

Best regards,
Felix

On Mar 23, 2017 11:51, "Christophe Salperwyck" <christophe.salperwyck@gmail.
com> wrote:

Good idea! You could test Akka streams too.

Lots of documents exist:
https://yahooeng.tumblr.com/post/135321837876/benchmarking-
streaming-computation-engines-at
https://github.com/yahoo/streaming-benchmarks