flink-user mailing list archives

From Michael Noll <mich...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Benchmarking streaming frameworks
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:43:28 GMT
A recent one is "Analytics on Fast Data: Main-Memory Database Systems
versus Modern Streaming Systems" (
http://db.in.tum.de/~kipf/papers/fastdata.pdf)

For the record, the paper above doesn't yet cover/realize that, nowadays,
the Kafka project includes native stream processing capabilities aka the
Kafka Streams API.

-Michael